Views:4 Author:igoldencnc Publish Time: 2018-12-17 Origin:Site
Many customers who are just beginning to use woodworking engraving machines do not know how to improve the quality of woodworking engraving machine products. Here we talk about the influence factors of woodworking engraving machine itself, as well as the environmental impact factors.
The low quality of woodworking engraving machine is usually reflected in two aspects: the low dimensional accuracy and the surface roughness do not meet the requirements. The factors affecting these two aspects are as follows:
(1) the rigidity of the process system. Including machine tool, fixture, tool and workpiece rigidity.
(2) processing technology. Whether the setting of cutting parameters is correct, whether the path is correct, and whether the speed parameters are set correctly.
(3) the selection of cutting tools and the quality of the cutting tools. Whether the tool type is suitable for the processing of the current workpiece and whether the tool is seriously worn out.
The main environmental factors around the engraving machine are power supply (voltage stability), environmental temperature and humidity, vibration, dust, lightning and so on.
1. the impact of power supply on engraving machine processing is the most direct, mainly for the control system disorder. The electronic devices and functional components of the control system have a certain voltage and frequency range. The overload operation of any component will inevitably lead to the instability of the whole system. If machining dislocation occurs, the stability of the power supply voltage should be eliminated first.
2. the ambient temperature and humidity mainly affect the performance of the control system and the performance of the driving motor. When the ambient temperature exceeds 40 degrees, the control system may have erroneous control, and the driving torque of the motor may not reach the rated value.
3. the effect of vibration: mainly in broken knife frequently, the surface is not smooth.
The common reason is that the machine tool is touched, the level of machine tool installation is not up to standard, and the punch press is around.
4. the influence of dust: affecting the heat dissipation of electronic components and sensitivity of photosensitive elements. Common phenomena include failure of optical inspection and CPU fans of computers. In particular, the impact of dust on woodworking engraving machines is inevitable. We must pay attention to it.