Views:8 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-23 Origin:Site
What Is Alaser machine for engraving?
- Definition laser machine for engraving is a type of laser machine with CNC (Computer Numerical Control) system that adopts Fiber/UV/CO2 laser beam to cut & engrave 2D/3D letters, numbers, texts, patterns, photos, pictures, signs or logos on the surface of Metals (steel, copper, brass, aluminum, gold, silver, alloy, iron), Acrylic, Delrin, Glass, Rubber.
laser machine for engraving is the practice of using lasers to engrave an object. Laser marking, on the other hand, is a broader category of methods to leave marks on an object, which also includes color change due to chemical/molecular alteration, charring, foaming, melting, ablation, and more. The technique does not involve the use of inks, nor does it involve tool bits which contact the engraving surface and wear out, giving it an advantage over alternative engraving or marking technologies where inks or bit heads have to be replaced regularly.
Laser engraving machines & laser cutters enable safe laser engraving & cutting in any environment: factory, workshop, front and back office. They are certified as Class I laser products meeting all safety requirements, allowing use by everyone whatever the environment. Easy to install and use, no specific training or authorisation is needed for your employees.
Main Feature of laser machine for engraving
1. Laser power output is stable, and light spot quality is good. Ultrahigh accuracy and fineness, with resolution up to 2540dpi.
2. Quick marking and cutting speed at 2-3 times that of traditional machines.
3. There is no restriction in operation system. It is convenient in operation, with fully closed light paths, so it is stable, reliable and free in maintenance with ultra-long service life up to more than 100,000 hours.
4. No pollution, no noise, and no consumable materials. High elector-optical conversion efficiency. The gross power consumption is 500W, which is a tenth of lamp pumped solid laser marking machine, so can greatly save energy.
5. No need any maintenance, long life, small volume, suit for working in atrocious working conditions.
6. Powerful marking software. It is compatible with file generate from CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop,
etc; support PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP format; SHX, TTF font can be used directly; it also supports automatically coding, printing serial number, batch number, date, bar code, 2D bar code, number jumping automatically, etc.
1. Dynamic focus system is innovative designed based on laser beam characteristics for more precise control on focal spot. And lenses are all in aspheric design for more concentrated energy.
2. LenMark 3DS software suite provides full 3D processing functionality with patented algorithm, such as 3D engraving on cylindrical surface, spherical surface and special-shaped surface.
3. Some core components are adopt Feeltek OES Galvanometer servo motor, II-VI optics F-Theta lens, IPG laser generator, Feeltek 3D Dynamic focus system, etc.
4. Three Axis control can free control the focal length, it can be in any shape precision engraving. Not only can cope with all kinds of stepped surfaces, but also to achieve non-discriminatory marking on various shapes. After pre-register the workpiece shape, you only need to change the focal length, it is corresponding to different products, different engraving location and shape change. Without physically moving the workpiece and the machine to complete the switching operation.
5. Easy operation and preview. Just select from standard shapes that can easily convert 3D settings. When you confirm the three-dimensional preview screen, at the same time to adjust the size or location.
6. Dynamic focusing fiber laser marking machine supports importing of STL model, self-developed model, etc, it support 3D data editing, rapid realization of 3D surface marking,relief processing. Dynamic compensation algorithm, ensure wide focus consistency, better effect. it support multi file formats and coding, it support importing of drawing software, vector graphic, text, bar code, etc.
Application of laser machine for engraving:
1. electronic components
3. electrical industry
4. daily consumer goods
6. auto parts
7. 3C electronic
9. precision apparatuses
laser machine for engraving applicable Industries:
Electronic Components: Resistance, capacitance, chips, printed circuit boards, computer keyboard.
Apparatus And Meter: Panel signs, precision equipment, etc.
Instrument: Panel signs nameplates, precision equipment, etc.
Hardware Tools: Knives, tools, measuring tool, cutting tool, etc.
Automobile Parts: Pistons, piston rings, gears, shafts, bearings, clutch, lights, etc.
Mechanical Parts : Bearings, gears, standard parts, motors, etc.
Daily Necessities : Handicrafts, zipper, key holder, sanitary ware, etc.
Jewelry: Rings Jewelry, gold, silver, etc.Food, drinking packing: Plastic packings, metal packings, etc.