Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-07 Origin: Site
Laser welding machine introduction:
Laser Welding Machine adopts continuous laser source, and is equipped with self-developed hand-held welding head . In terms of shape, structure and human-machine interface, it is optimized based on humanization and work effectiveness. The hand-held welding joint can be customized according to actual production, It adopts water-cooled design, long-time welding without burning, small diameter and hand-held easily. It has the advantages of simple operation, beautiful welding effect,
fast welding speed and no consumables.
laser welding machine is a non-contact process that allows metal parts to be assembled mainly by means of a laser beam.
This type of welding is suitable for applications that require high speeds and for thin welding with low thermal distortion.
The speed of this process, as well as the ability to control the quality of welding during the operation and its high level of automation, make laser welding a widely used method in many industrial sectors such as the medical industry, electronics, tool making and the automotive sector.
Applicable Material for laser welding machine:
Laser Welding Machine is widely used in mobile phone battery shell, houshold appliances,electronic components, mobile communication, hardware products, automotible accessories, glasses, kitcen industry , advertisement, stainless aluminum windows and doors, medical equipment, thermal cups and etc. other industries.
1. The laser welding machine adopts 1000 watt fiber laser, which has high photoelectric conversion efficiency and long life of 100, 000 hours. The energy provided by electric energy is 25%-30% converted into laser energy, and the photoelectric conversion rate is many times than that of YAG laser.
2. The energy density is high, the heat input is low, the amount of thermal deformation is small, and the melting zone and the heat-affected zone are narrow and deep.
3. High cooling rate, which can weld fine weld structure and good joint performance.
4. Compared with contact welding, laser welding eliminates the need for electrodes, reducing daily maintenance costs and greatly increasing work efficiency.
5. The weld seam is thin, the penetration depth is large, the taper is small, the precision is high, the appearance is smooth, flat and beautiful.
6. No consumables, small size, flexible processing, low operating and maintenance costs.
7. The laser is transmitted through fiber optics and can be used in conjunction with a pipeline or robot.
Features of laser welding machine:
★High energy density, low heat input, small amount of thermal deformation, and narrow melting depth in the heat and heat affected zone of the melting zone.
★The cooling rate is high, so that the weld structure can be fine and the joint performance is good.
★ Compared with contact welding, laser welding eliminates the need for electrodes, reducing daily maintenance costs and greatly improving work efficiency.
★The weld is fine, the penetration is large, the taper is small, the precision is high, the appearance is smooth, flat and beautiful.
★ No consumables, small size, flexible processing, low operating and maintenance costs
★The laser is transmitted through the optical fiber and can work with the assembly line or the robot.
We are a company integrating manufacturing and sales of CNC routers, laser engraving machines, laser cutting machines, plasma cutting machines, cutting plotters, etc. The main configuration all adopt top parts imported from Italy, Japan, Germany, etc.We adopt international advanced producing technologies to improve our products. Our products are widely used in advertising, woodworking, artworks, model, electric, CAD/CAM industry models, clothing, package printing, marking, laser sealing and so on.
Our company adheres to the Market-Oriented business principles, and implements the business philosophy of "Quality First and Customer First". We have set up more than 20 sale and service departments around China which can offer our customers the services of design, fixing, training, maintenance and so on. Besides sale in China, our products exports around the world including the Middle East, Africa, Europe and the USA.
|Laser Power||1000W/ 1500W/ 2000W|
|Fiber Length||Standard 8-10M supports up to 15M|
|Way of Working||Continuous/ Modulation|
|Speed Range of Welding Machine||0-120mm/s|
|Cooling Water Machine||Industrial Constant Temperature Water Tank|
|Working Environment Temperature Range||15~35°c|
|Recommended Welding Thickness||0.5~5mm|
|Welding gap requirments||≤0.5mm|
|Operating Voltage||AV 220V|