Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-14 Origin: Site
The machining center is generally referred to as a CNC engraving machine, also known as a CNC machining center, while a mold engraving machine is generally considered to be a CNC engraving machine with small tools, high power, and high-speed spindle motors. However, there are differences between the two, each with its advantages and disadvantages, and both belong to the mainstream CNC machining equipment.
Machining center is a kind of automatic processing equipment developed on the basis of ordinary engraving machine, which refers to CNC engraving machine with tool magazine. CNC machining centers are developing rapidly in my country, especially in South China and East China. According to statistics, the number of CNC machine tools used to process aluminum alloy mobile phone casings is about hundreds of thousands each year, and the market is huge! Mound engraving machine is a kind of CNC machine tool. It can be precisely engraved or milled. The power of the main shaft and the servo motor is increased on the basis of the engraving machine, and the bed can bear the load. At the same time, it is connected with the spindle at high speed, and more importantly, the precision is very high. It is generally considered to be a CNC engraving machine with small tools and high-power high-speed spindle motors.
Milling is the main machining center, which has the advantages of high machining accuracy and high degree of production automation. However, it still has its shortcomings. Especially when using small tools to process small molds, it will appear powerless and the capital is very high. The appearance of the mold engraving machine can make up for the shortage of the machining center. And it can be engraved and milled, and it is a high-precision CNC machine tool.
The machining center is used to realize the processing equipment for workpieces with large milling volume, large molds and relatively high hardness of materials, and is also suitable for rough machining of general molds. The mold engraving machine is used to realize small milling amount and fine machining of small molds, and is suitable for processing copper, graphite, etc. Low-end mold engraving machines tend to process low-hardness plates such as wood, two-color plates, and acrylic plates. Better for polishing wafers, metal casings, etc. Mound engraving machine is a kind of CNC machine tool. It can be precisely engraved or milled. On the basis of the mold engraving machine, the power of the main shaft and the servo motor is increased, so that the bed can bear the load. At the same time, it is connected with the spindle at high speed. And the precision is very high. It is generally considered to be a CNC engraving machine with small tools and high-power high-speed spindle motors.
The engraving machine is afraid that the maintenance is not good at ordinary times. If there is a problem during use, don't shirk the responsibility, do a good job in the usual maintenance and protection,
1. The operator of the mold engraving machine manufacturer should idle the motor for one minute to make the lubricating oil spread everywhere, and then the spindle should rotate slowly for 5 minutes to check whether the transmission system is normal.
2. Inject clean lubricating oil into the lubrication points of the engraving machine, and refuel regularly every day according to the local points designated by the equipment.
3. Always pay attention to whether there is oil on the oil label of the bedside box, and ensure that there is enough lubricating oil in the bedside box and the feed box. The lubricating oil of each oil tank must not be lower than the middle value of each oil standard, otherwise the machine tool will be damaged due to poor lubrication.
4. Regularly check and adjust the tightness of the V-belt.
5. The front handle can only be pulled when parking.
6. Only pull the handle of the feeding box at low speed or when parking.
7. Check whether the position of each handle is accurate before starting.
8. It is to ensure the accuracy of the bed track. It is necessary to keep track surfaces clean and to refuel frequently. It is strictly forbidden to stack tools and sundries on the track surface.
9. Be sure to stop the motor when loading and unloading the workpiece or leaving the mold engraving machine.
10. After get off work, scrub, maintain, refuel, and cut off the power after get off work.
11. It is forbidden to wear gloves during operation! Always fasten the cuffs of your long-sleeve cargo pants! Long-haired people are strictly prohibited from operating the machine! Always wear a work cap and safety glasses when operating!
12. It is strictly forbidden to use files and triangular scrapers without handles on the twisting lathe!
13. It is strictly forbidden to pull iron filings by hand! Be sure to use a hook or wire cutter to clean up the scraps! Colleagues must take note of this. Because of this, various accidents have occurred in previous manufacturers. As a result, staff were injured.
14. Keep the surrounding environment of the mold engraving machine clean and keep the workpieces stacked neatly. It is forbidden to stack workpieces and sundries on the aisle.