Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-02 Origin:Site
The price is a question that most people will ask in advance when buying goods. Some people are just for high prices and quality. Some are because they already know this product. Ask the price to compare with each other to see which one should be selected. Products are better.
The stone cutting machine is mainly used for engraving marble, granite, jade, blue-stone, black stone, and other stone materials, as well as ceramics, glass, organic glass, PVC board, aluminum-plastic board, bamboo, and other materials. The price range is generally between 2,000USD and 15,000USD.
stone cutting machine is also a computerised machine with a cutting head that can tilt 45 degree.The touch-sentitive screen,magnestic grid system etc that make thestone cutting machine high accuracy,stability and efficiency in cutting.It is particularly and ideal machine for high-value and large size thicker marble,granite etc slab processing.
stone cutting machine Advantages：
1. The machine head can swing 360 degrees freely, and the plate can be cut at any angle and shape
2. It can be used for cutting large plate, 45 degree chamfering, pot hole, stove hole and oblique line cutting
3. The platform is turned over at 85 degrees to facilitate loading and unloading.
4. The operation is simple and the control system can input data.
5. Equipped with grinding wheel device, it can polish the table face and cutting surface.
1. The stone cutting machine is a normal model of heavy stone flat engraving machine.
2. Machine bed adopt joist steel that improve the load-bearing capacity which can bear more than 2 tons.
3. The bed inside uses stainless steel that can greatly prolong the working life of the machine.
4. The stone cutting machine uses the domestic and foreign high-end installation kit and the lathe bed gantry that made by machining center to ensure the machining accuracy of the machine.
5. The new three shaft waterproof and waterproof design, easy to remove, repair and maintenance.
|X, Y Axis Working Area||mm||3000*2000|
|Z Axis Working Height||mm||260|
|X/Y-axis Cutting Speed||mm/min||1-2000|
|Zaxis Cutting Speed||mm/min||1-1000|
|A-axis Cutting Speed||R/min||0-7|
|Working Voltage||V/Hz||AC 380V±10%/50-60Hz|