Views: 19 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-15 Origin: Site
Stone cutting cnc machine is mainly designed for Stone carving work on Marble ,granite ,sandstone and other hard material .It is an extended products of CNC Router Machine .The reason why it could be used for stone carving work is because that this type of stone cutting cnc machine has equipped with bigger power water cooling spindle ,heavy duty structure as well as bigger stepper motors .Machine control system is pretty much the same as woodworking CNC Router ,it could be DSP or Ncstudio etc .It is widely used for the CNC Router Stone Carving business such as tombstone carving ,building decoration where need stone etc.
Our latest CNC model with 3 interpolated axes processes marble, granite, natural stones as well as synthetic and ceramic materials. The stone cutting cnc machine combines high quality and precision components with low maintenance and ease of use, typical of all our machines.
1. Suitable for natural marble, granite, bluestone, sandstone, artifical stone, tombstone, milestone, ceramic tile, jade, crystal, ceramics, glass, plastic, wood, bamboo, cambered surface, sphere, stainless steel, iron, copper, aluminium, titanium alloy, can doing 3D embossment, and line engraving, bevelling, drilling 2D engraving.
2.Such as granite stone can be layered engraving to 30mm.
3. Marble, bluestone can be engraving to 3mm one time, and can engraving to 80-100mm
4. Engraving characters, letters, pattern, intaglio, rilievi, handwriting, ancient calligraphy, abrazine colored drawing, flat carving colored drawing, etc on stone, glass, depth can control optionally, to reach the artistic effect.
5. Also suitable for woodworking/metal/advertising/glass materials processing.
1. Powerful 11 kW motor with adjustable speed.
2. Full graphic operation with photo typesetting. What you see is what you will get.
3. Support cutting, milling, edge grinding, profiling and laser fixed pointing drawing.
4. With vacuum carriers for moving the slab, tools and slab thicknesses measurement.
5. High processing accuracy by using precise guide rail and rack.
Automatic flatness correction
The CNC-Router “Z correction” feature allows you to perform lettering even on irregular, unlevel surfaces, and inclined planes.
The first step is to acquire the flatness scanning the surface using a suitable CNC-machine touch probe.
Then, with Z-correction enabled, the system automatically corrects height to ensure the correct engraving depth across the irregular surface.