1. Adopt doubling technique of intravenous frequency has greatly improve the stability of laser. Design on laser cavity adopts a series of optimization method, so as to ensure the beam quality as the fundamental mode.
2. Narrower pulse width and smaller heat affection contribute to generate peak power. The higher the peak power is, the wider the adapting range of materials is. This implement perfect UV marking in some relatively hard material.
3.Higher pulse stability, namely better pulse consistency of laser produces the same carving effect, so the UV marker is very suitable for precision uv marking. Higher pulse repetition frequency meets the need of quick marking and high production efficiency.
4.High efficiency of the photoelectric conversion and long service life.
5.The UV marker can support logos and graphs designed in DXF format from PLT, BMF, AI, JPG, etc.
6.The UV marking machine can mark date, bar code and two-dimension code automatically.
7.Superior performance, good stability, high conversion rate and low energy consumption.
|Laser output power||0-100% successive use|
|Align||Red point auto focus|
|Marking speed||800 characters/second|
|Power||220V / 110V|
1. Applicable to the high-end market of ultra-fine processing, marking the surface of packaging bottles of cosmetics, medicines, videos and other polymer materials, with a fine effect;
2. Suitable for marking, micro-hole drilling, high-speed division of glass materials for food and pharmaceutical packaging materials, and complex graphic cutting of silicon wafers, etc.
3. Flexible PCB marking and scribing;
4. Processing of silicon wafer micro-holes and blind holes;
5. LCD liquid crystal glass two-dimensional code marking, perforation of glass utensils, metal surface coating marking, plastic keys, electronic components, gifts, communication equipment, building materials, etc.
1.How much is the desktable fiber laser marking machine?
For the fiber laser marker, the price is different according to the configuration. Please contact us for more details.
2.How to choose the suitable power of the lasers?
It depend on the material you want to processing and the running frequency of the machine. Please let us know which material do you want to process.
3.What's material available for the laser marking machine?
Hot applications is for most metal material and nonmetal material.