Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-21 Origin: Site
The automatic tool changer cnc are robust, sturdy and are a reliable CNC router and can handle even the most challenging jobs. With up to twenty automatic tool change positions, the best cnc router with atc is the perfect choice for many industries.
High precision atc cnc router is the machine that mainly used for acrylic, aluminum and wood engraving / cutting . It has high strenth welded bed with tempering aging treatment. And 1325 ATC router cnc has ATC system with multi tools to meet all kinds of engraving and cutting needs.
1. Furniture: wooden doors, cabinets, plate, ofice and wod furniture, tables, chair, doors and windows.
2. The wood products: voice box, game cabinets, computer tables, sewing machine table, instruments.
3. Plate processing: insulation part, plastic chemical components, PCB, inner body of car, bowling tracks, stairs, anti-Beta board, epoxy resin, ABS, PP, PE and other carbon mixed compounds.
4. Decorate industry: Acrylic, PVC, MDF, artifical stone, organic glass, plastic and soft metals such as copper, aluminum plate engraving and milling process. 5x10 Auto Tool ChangerCNC router auto tool changer ATC153OAU
Benefits Of automatic tool changer cnc
Ability to switch between a large number of tools without requiring a human operator.Increased accuracy.Increased efficiency.Reduced labor cost.Reduced downtime and total production time.Increased tool storage capacity.Increased machine versatility• Increased safety for employees and equipmentAbility to change larger and heavier tools with ease• Increased edge finish due to more appropriate tooling per process
Automatic tool changer cnc application:
1. Timber/wood/foam/bamboo cylinders, etc.
2. Flat board and rare shaped work piece with material like timber, MDF, plastics, soft metal, acrylic, PVC and so on.
3.Advertising industry: advertising materials such as PVC, acrylic, double color plate processing.
1. Furniture: plate, office furniture, doors, cabinets.
2. Wood products: speakers, games cabinets, computer tables, sewing machines,
3. Board processing: insulation, plastic chemical components, PCB, ABS, PP, PE, etc.
4. Decoration: Acrylic, PVC, MDF, plastic and soft metals such as copper and aluminum.