Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-27 Origin: Site
Laser rust cleaning machine enables you to effortlessly get rid of the toughest rust, dust, oxides, oil and other contaminations as well as paint coatings from metal, plastic, ceramics, glass, stone or concrete. Laser Cleaning is an innovative technology for surface treatment of metals, rubber, plastic, glass, oils, wood and much more. The laser cleaning machine uses a laser beam at the surface of the material to break down the layer of rust or paint, it is a contactless method that only breaks down the layer without causing any harm to the material itself.
Laser descaling machine technology refers to the process of using a high-energy laser beam to irradiate the surface of the workpiece to instantly evaporate or peel off the dirt, rust or coating on the surface, so as to achieve a clean process. The laser is no different from the light around us (visible light and invisible light), except that the laser uses a resonant cavity to gather the light in the same direction, and has a simpler wavelength and better coordination performance, so theoretically all All wavelengths of light can be used to form lasers, but in reality, there are not many media that can be excited, so the laser light sources that can generate stable and suitable for industrial production are quite limited. Widely used are Nd:YAG laser, carbon dioxide laser and excimer laser.
The mechanism of 1000w laser cleaner is mainly based on the fact that after the pollutants on the surface of the object absorb laser energy, either vaporize and volatilize, or are instantly thermally expanded to overcome the adsorption force of the surface on the particles, so that they can be separated from the surface of the object, thereby achieving the purpose of cleaning. To sum up, it roughly includes four aspects: laser vaporization decomposition, laser peeling, thermal expansion of dirt particles, substrate surface vibration and particle vibration; and laser cleaning is often the result of the simultaneous action of multiple mechanisms.
How It Works
The laser allows the operator precise manipulation of the light beam to clean challenging, high value surfaces without water, chemicals, or abrasive materials, neither creating nor altering existing profiles or anchor points and leaving irregular or flat substrates like welds, flanges or gasket surfaces in their original state. When activated, the laser’s powerful light-beam removes coatings while the internal vacuum fume extractor draws residue into the disposal chamber.
1) Laser Rust Removal: Laser light can easily remove rust, after removal, the surface is restored to a bright metallic color or restoration of original base color.
2) Laser Oil Removal: Metal surface oil cleaning (can remove oxide film at the same time)
3) Laser Paint Removal: removes various paints including auto duco on various substrates and automobiles
4) Stripping coating (galvanized layer, aluminised layer, protective coating, etc.)
5) Removal of aluminium alloy, titanium alloy, copper alloy oxide film
6) Pre-Weld Pretreatments: After laser cleaning pretreats the aluminium alloy, the welding porosity defects are effectively suppressed
7) Cleaning after welding: Non Contact NDT removal of post-weld oxide film and slag residue
8) Aluminium alloy pulsed lasers remove dirt and oxide film before welding