Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-14 Origin: Site
What is a Plasma Cutter?
CNC plasma tube cutter is a process that cuts through the electrically conductive material with the help of hot plasma. Plasma cutting machines use a high-velocity jet of ionized gas that is delivered from the orifice. Plasma conducts electricity from the torch of the CNC plasma pipe cutter to the workpiece and heats the object, thereby melting the material. The high-velocity stream of ionized gas mechanically blows the molten metal away, splitting the materials.
igoldencnc CNC plasma cutting machines are good at smooth cutting edges of the material giving a clean and precise cut. Products are ideally suited for automotive fabrication, structural steel cutting, construction, sign shops, metal fabrication, decorative fencing. See below the window fence project, which was built by IGOLDENCNC client.
Generally speaking, plasma cutting is a thermal process because it uses heat to produce cuts. The torch on a plasma-cutting machine electrically charges the plasma, then compresses it and shoots it through a tiny opening. The miniscule size of this aperture forces the plasma into a high-velocity stream, which becomes so hot that it literally melts through the plate.
Advantages of Plasma Pipe Cutting Machine:
• Fast: no preheating necessary, so the torch can start cutting instantly. With speeds up to 500IPM, it can rival laser cutters based on the type of part.
• Versatile: capable of piercing, complicated cutting and beveling in one process. Plasma cutters can successfully cut any electrically conductive metal up to 6" thick.
• Precise: paired with state of the art software and high accuracy components, the want for expensive secondary operations is eliminated. The torch head is computer controlled, making clean, sharp cuts.
• High Cut Quality: fewer dross and high superiority edges. Tight integration between the cutting torch and software results in high superiority manufacture.
• Easy to Use: while a CNC engine may seem complex, the CNC (computer numerically controlled) software takes most of the guess work out of cutting. With a state of the art package, even a first time worker is capable of creating wonderful outcome.
• Safe: most excellence systems offer an exhaust or down draft system to draw smoke away from the operator.
Considering the cutting speed, efficiency, accuracy and user friendliness, undoubtedly plasma cutter is a perfect companion of your cutting job. If you think the cost of some high-quality models, you should also see the work that a plasma cutter does for you.