Views:14 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-02 Origin:Site
Laser sheet cutting machine adopting world famous Germany IPG fiber laser source and Raycus laser source,Raytools cutting head and dynamic focus system, it can cut and punch different kinds of metal material with high precision and high speed. Since laser is transmitted by fiber , it is no need to maintenance or adjusts the laser optical path , it greatly reduces the machines fault rate and prolongs the working life. Large format cutting area meets the demands of various kinds of metal processing .
• Speedy cutting reaches up to 25 meters per minute for carbon steel and stainless steel.
• Cut a wide range of materials efficiently up to 30mm metal: Carbon Steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, titanium and other non-ferrous metals
• IPG laser source available in 1kw, 2kw, 3kw, 4kw, 6kw, 8kw, 10kw, 12kw, 15wk to fulfill customer’s specific needs.
• Raytools AG auto-focusing cutting head to provide reliable cutting quality, safe operation and lower post-work cost.
• Auto exchanging table with the Hydraulic lifting system can increase the productivity. Available bed sizes: 118.11" x 59.05"(3000mm x 1500 mm), 157.48" x 78.74" (4000mm x 2000 mm), 236.22" x 78.74"(6000mm x 2000 mm) or customizable sizes.
• Real-time and monitoring and playback recording can be viewed on both embedded monitor and a user-friendly APP on mobile devices.
• CCD technology, Eagle eye, facilitates ultra-fast positioning of the sheet metal edge and minimizes cutting time. It also can process punching and precut parts by utilizing the second positioning function.
• Energy-saving mode: Automatically switched to “standby” mode after being idle for 5 minutes.
• Operate the machine by the remote controller to make reacting time faster and the working environment safer.
Why do more and more people choose laser sheet cutting machine when it is just one kind of many laser cutting machines in these days when laser cutting is developing rapidly?
Five outstanding advantages of laser sheet cutting machine may answer it:
1. Excellent beam quality: smaller spot size, higher work efficiency and better processing quality;
2. Fast cutting speed: about twice the cutting speed of CO2 laser machine;
3. High performance stability: the stable performance was acquired through the application of world's top fiber laser source which makes it possible to cut at any point with equal quality through fiber transmission.
4. High electro-optical conversion efficiency: fiber laser cutting machine has 3 times higher electro-optical conversion efficiency than CO2 laser cutting machine, saving energy and protecting environment.
5. Low maintenance cost: fiber transmission without using reflective lenses saves a lot of time in optical path adjustment and achieves maintenance-free results.
|X axis stroke||1500mm|
|Y axis stroke||3000mm|
|Z axis stroke||300mm|
|Accuracy||X, Y axis positioning accuracy||0.03mm|
|X, Y axis repositioning accuracy||0.02mm|
|Speed||X, Y axis max. running speed||180m/min|
|X, Y axis max. accelerated speed||2G|
|Machine body||Max. working loading||1000kg|
|Laser power||500w/ 750w/ 1000w/ 1500w/ 2000w/ 3000w/ 4000w/ 5000w/ 6000w/ 8000w/ 10000w/ 12000w|
|Worktable optional||4000*1500mm/ 4000*2000mm/ 6000*2000mm/ 6000*2500mm|